Openings for Specialist Gastroenterologist in Abu Dhabi for a large multi speciality hospital with attractive salaries and incentives.
Job Description :
• Responsible for providing comprehensive specialist level patient care in Gastroenterology
• Contributes equitably in the on-call roster and duty schedules
• Contributes in the oversight and professional growth of assigned junior medical staff
• Participates in the educational activities of the Medical Staff as a whole
• Conducts Clinical Audits in line with Health Authority of Abu Dhabi and Hospital requirements
• Take part in review and planning activities relevant to the development of the Gastroenterology Services.
• Accomplishes professional requirements for continuing maintenance of competence in all aspects of Gastroenterology
• Carries out other assigned duties within the appropriate scope of knowledge, skills and abilities of the position.
• Respect and implement patient and family rights
• Adhere to Infection Control and Health and Safety measures.
• Be actively involved in the quality improvement activities within the Department.
• Minimum 5-years of experience as a consultant
• License requirements: DHA/MOH/HAAD, UK – CCT/CCST, or USA – American Board
How to Apply:
If interested send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp +91 9632801486/+971 553093419