Openings for Specialist Cardiologist in Abu Dhabi for a large multi speciality hospital with attractive salaries and incentives.
Job Description :
2. To provide patient care that is compassionate, appropriate, and effective for health promotion, disease prevention, treatment of disease, and care at the end of life.
3. To be aware of established and evolving biomedical, clinical, and social sciences, and the application of knowledge to patient care and the education of others.
4. To follow practice-based learning and improvement—using scientific evidence and methods to investigate, to evaluate, and to improve patient care practices.
5. To have interpersonal and communication skills—that enable one to establish and to maintain professional relationships with patients, families, and other members of health care teams.
6. To demonstrate professionalism that is reflected in a commitment to continuous professional development, ethical practice, an understanding and sensitivity to diversity, and a responsible attitude toward patients, your profession, and society.
7. To follow system-based practices—through the understanding of the contexts and systems in which health care is provided.
8. Actively participate in Department meetings, committee and task force teams as advised by the Head of the Department/Medical Director
9. Be proficient in training junior staff as required.
10. Continuously adhere to Hospital Dress Code and Grooming Policy for medical professionals.
11. Effectively follow the Department and Hospital Policies & Procedures and Quality Standards.
12. Actively participate in other relevant activities as advised by Head of the Department/Medical Director.
13. Consistently adhere to Department’s duty schedule and on-call schedule.
14. Adhere to the organizations code of ethics and by-laws
15. Timely reporting of adverse events as per the organization’s policies.
16. Respect and implement patient and family rights.
17. Adhere to Infection Control and Health and Safety measures.
18. Be actively involved in the quality improvement activities within the Department.
2. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
3. Good command of written and spoken English language; knowledge of Arabic is preferred.
4. Basic Computer Skills.
5. Presentable and professional attitude.
6. Able to effectively work under pressure.
7. Able to relate to people from different cultural backgrounds.
8. Excellent problem solving and decision making skills.
9. Critical Thinking Skills
How to Apply: